The VIAIR 480C Compressor is a 200 PSI-rated compressor featuring horizontal cooling fins, a trapezoidal head design, a standard 3/8” stainless steel braided leader hose with 3/8” NPT inline check valve and insulated wiring. The 12-volt VIAIR 480C air compressor comes with a heavy duty 40-amp relay, a 110 PSI cut-on / 145 PSI cut-off pressure switch, a remote mount filter assembly and mounting hardware.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI (50% @ 200 PSI)
- Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Max. Air Tank Size: 5.0 Gallon
- Max. 12V Amp Draw: 23 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Dimensions: 10.87″L x 4.2″W x 6.75″H
- Net Weight: 11.05 lbs.
Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation. Thread tape is not recommended. Properly sealed, recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
VIAIR 480C Air Compressor
Out of stock? Contact us to get yours on order.
A reliable and quick filling compressor, truly rated at 200 PSI with an out put of 1.86 CFM at 0 PSI and 100% duty cycle at 100 PSI. This compressor is highly recommended for many uses, especially air suspension management. Looking for the dual pack? Find it here.
- Thermal Overload Protector
- Check Valve
- Vibration Isolators
- Mounting Hardware
- Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hose
- Air Line for Remote Mount Air Filter
- Remote Mount Air Filter Assembly
- (2) Replacement Air Filter Elements
- Installation Instructions
5.0 GALLON TANK FILL RATE 0 to 145 PSI 6 min. 02 sec. (± 10 sec.) 110 to 145 PSI 1 min. 55 sec. (± 05 sec.) 0 to 200 PSI 10 min. 30 sec. (± 15 sec.) 165 to 200 PSI 3 min. 10 sec. (± 10 sec.)